(Warszawa, Poznań, Gdańsk)
By joining our team you will have the opportunity to:
- Get experience in an international environment
- Work in a nice, friendly atmosphere, in a young and helpful team
- Work on interesting and modern projects and as part of the projects carried out independent and responsible tasks
- Participation in internal and external trainings, gain the package of services, such as private medical care, sports card, group insurance and lunch card etc.
The person employed will actively participate in the implementation of the investment project. The scope of duties will include the coordination of construction works with the participation of subcontractors, the creation of work schedules and timely performance, as well as acceptance of works, supervision over technical documentation (design documentation, plans, approvals, etc.), reconciliation of documentation to receive the project and compliance determinants in the field of quality control and work safety.
- Higher education (construction)
- Min. 3 years of experience in the implementation of construction projects
- English at communicative level
- Team work skills and time pressure
- Good organizational skills
- Mobility in Poland will be an asset