By joining our team you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain experience in an international environment
- Work on interesting and modern projects, and as part of ongoing projects to perform independent and responsible tasks
- Work in a nice, friendly atmosphere, in a young and helpful team
- Participate in external and internal trainings and gain the package of services, such as medical care, sports card, lunch card, group insurance, etc.
The person employed will actively participate in the implementation of the investment project. The scope of duties will include coordination of installation works with the participation of subcontractors, scheduling works and timely execution of works, as well as acceptance of works, supervision over technical documentation (design documentation, plans, approvals, etc.), reconciliation of documentation for project acceptance and compliance determinants in the field of quality control and work safety.
- Higher technical education (electrical installations)
- Min. one year experience in the implementation of construction projects or in cost estimation
- English on a level allowing free communication
- Good knowledge of Excel and AutoCAD
- Constientousness and accuracy
- Ability to work under time pressure
- High communication and interpersonal skills