By joining our team you will have the opportunity to:
- gain experience in an international work environment in a nice, friendly atmosphere, in a young and helpful team
- participate in internal and external trainings,
- gain the benefits package, such as private medical care, sports card, group insurance, lunch card etc.
The duties of the person employed will include, among others, organization and efficient running of the company's construction office, verification of the correct preparation of contract documentation with subcontracting companies from the formal side, administrative support of the engineering staff and translation.
- level of min. secondary education
- fluency in English
- min. one year experience in an assistant, secretarial or office work
- very good computer skills and knowledge of Word and Excel
- ability to work in a team and under time pressure
- good organizational skills
- meticulousness and availability