By joining our team you will have the opportunity to:
- gain experience in an international work environment on interesting and modern projects, and as part of ongoing projects to perform independent and responsible work tasks in a pleasant, friendly atmosphere, in a young and helpful team
- participate in external and internal trainings, gain a package of services, such as medical care, sports card, lunch card, group insurance, etc.
The duties of the person employed will include, among others coordination and supervision of construction works carried out on construction sites carried out by the company. The scope of duties will include ongoing management of works in accordance with applicable building regulations, technical documentation, contract terms, Quality Policy, Health and Safety and Sustainable Development being in force at CFE Polska; assessment of the methods of implementation and ensuring the correct use of the execution potential; maintaining construction documentation in accordance with applicable regulations; supervising a subordinate team of manual workers; ensuring timely execution of construction works; cooperation with designers, technical supervision and subcontractors; handing over the investment in accordance with the prescribed date.
- Higher technical education (construction)
- Min. 3 years of experience as a construction manager
- Building qualifications with a construction and construction specialty without restrictions - Knowledge of English allowing free communication
- Very good knowledge of Ms Word, Ms Excel and Ms Project
- Experience in conducting negotiations with subcontracting companies and orientation on problem solving - Practical knowledge of construction law
- Ability to manage and oversee the work of a team of people
- High communication and interpersonal skills
- Mobility in the country will be an asset