INFORMATION CLAUSE ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This information is intended for people who work for current and potential business customers, suppliers and subcontractors of CFE Polska Sp. z o.o.
It is also intended for potential employees and contractors of CFE Polska Sp. z o.o.
From May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( hereinafter abbreviated as “GDPR”). Therefore, we provide you with information on the legal grounds and the method of processing your personal data by CFE Polska Sp. z o.o. and related rights.
The administrator of your personal data is CFE Polska Sp. z o.o. with its seat at Komitet Obrony Robotników 48, 02-146 Warsaw, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
Your personal data obtained and processed by CFE Polska Sp. z o.o., come directly from you, if you were the first to contact CFE Polska or were made available to us by your employers or their contractors, in connection with concluded or potential contracts between these companies and CFE Polska Sp. z o.o., or come from publicly available sources provided by you or your employers, e.g. on company websites for contact purposes.
Your personal data is processed in order to establish and maintain business relationships, including:
– providing information and presenting cooperation offers in response to your inquiries,
– conclusion and performance of contracts,
– managing relationships, customer service and maintaining contacts with current and potential customers, suppliers and subcontractors,
– verification of the financial and / or legal credibility of potential and current customers, subcontractors and suppliers,
– fulfillment of legal obligations resulting from concluded contracts,
– conducting the recruitment process and selecting the appropriate person for employment in the position specified in the job offer – if you contact us to submit an application,
The basis for the processing of your data is:
– the necessity to process them in order to conclude and perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
– fulfillment of our legal obligations (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR),
– consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) – in the case of providing personal data in the recruitment documents to a greater extent than specified in the law,
– the Controller’s legitimate interest in establishing and maintaining business relationships (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Processed by CFE Polska Sp. z o. o. the categories of your personal data are:
– contact details, such as name and surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number,
– employment data, job title, associated employer, qualifications, powers,
– data related to recruitment, such as: date of birth, information on education, professional qualifications and the course of previous employment, provided by the candidate.
Providing your data is voluntary, and failure to do so will result in the inability to contact you on business matters and conclude and perform contracts with you or your employer / contractor.
Access to your data will be available to, depending on the needs, authorized employees, associates and contractors of CFE Polska Sp. z o. o. and companies of the CFE Group, state bodies and / or public authorities, if necessary to fulfill contractual or legal obligations.
CFE Polska Sp. z o. o. does not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
Your personal data will be stored in CFE Polska for a period not longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which these data are processed, or until your consent is withdrawn (if it was the legal basis for data processing), unless there is another legal or contractual obligation to store such data.
You have the right to:
request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing or the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer this data,
withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time (if its expression was the basis for processing), but this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Your data will not be used for profiling and / or making automated decisions.
In order to apply for the exercise of your rights and in the event of obtaining information about data protection breaches, comments or doubts about how to progress